Justin Bieber finally breaks silence on rumor he was abused by Diddy

A representative from Justin Bieber’s team has finally given comment to the rumors suggesting that the pop superstar is among the alleged victims of Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.

Combs, 55, was indicted by a grand jury and arrested at the Park Hyatt hotel in Manhattan, New York in September of last year.

He was subsequently charged with racketeering conspiracy, two charges of sex trafficking and two charges of transportation to engage in prostitution. The Bad Boys hitmaker has denied all charges against him.

Combs’ sex trafficking trial, which began earlier this week, has garnered the attention of the world’s media, if not for his long-cultivated celebrity status then for the magnitude of the charges leveled against him.

Another point of serious interest for the public is the potential other figures that may be involved. A host of celebrities – not accused of any wrongdoing – were named when the trial began on May 5, and it can be assumed more will feature as the case progresses.

One star who’s found his name in frequent headlines since the charges were first bought against Combs is Justin Bieber. When Combs was arrested and his LA house raided by authorities in March last year, footage resurfaced of the rapper and Bieber when the latter was 15 years old.

In one clip, Combs spoke about hanging out with the then-teenage Bieber, claiming that the pair were going to ‘go wild’.

“Where we’re hanging out and what we’re doing, we can’t really disclose, but it’s definitely a 15-year-old’s dream,” Combs said.

He continued: “For the next 48 hours, he’s with me. And we’re gonna go full. Buck full crazy.”

Meanwhile, another video, filmed two years later, revealed Diddy believed Bieber had ‘changed’ because he no longer wanted to hang out with the rapper.

In an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2011, Combs said: “[Bieber] knows better than to be talking about things that he does with Big Brother Puff on national television.”

Needless to say, rumors over Bieber being a potential victim of Combs have hit fever-pitch, forcing the 31-year-old to issue a statement regarding his relationship to the defendant.

A representative for Bieber told TMZ: “Although Justin is not among Sean Combs’ victims, there are individuals who were genuinely harmed by him.

“Shifting focus away from this reality detracts from the justice these victims rightfully deserve.”

Related Posts

What the Numbers on Your Egg Carton Really Mean

I thought I was serving comfort food. Instead, I served quiet panic. One “harmless” quiche, a table full of queasy guests, and me replaying every step in…

Single Dad Bought a Storage Unit Full of JUGS OF COINS! His Life Changed Overnight

When Daniel Harper raised his bidder card that sweltering Saturday morning, his pulse wasn’t racing with the thrill of the chase. Instead, it was heavy with the…

Never buy batteries again! Discover this brilliant home hack to save money

Tired of running to the store every time your batteries die? Same here—until I found a simple DIY hack that transformed my remotes into rechargeable gadgets. It’s…

Unusual Ceiling Feature Becomes a Viral Online Sensation

A single photo turned a quiet ceiling into a terrifying mystery. A thin, dark shape slipped from a tiny gap overhead, and people swore they saw it…

Aluminum foil in the freezer: a simple tip to save money

Opening a freezer and finding thick layers of frost is a frustration many people know all too well. What starts as a thin, harmless-looking layer of ice…

[RIP Sara] 20-Year-Old Passed Away After Menst…. Read more

Ana’s death began with what everyone thought was “just a period.” Within days, the unimaginable happened. A vibrant 20‑year‑old, gone in circumstances no one around her saw…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *